Join Our Family of Golf Lovers at Chisago Lakes If you’ve always wanted to join a club, Chisago Lakes Golf Course offers you a unique opportunity for annual membership that can change your game and your social life. That’s because becoming a member here truly makes you part of a friendly golfing family.
Here is some of what you will find when you join:
A big welcome from other golfing members and our staff: everybody plays with everybody else at Chisago Lakes Golf Course. If a group has an opening you can join in on the round. Plenty of fun is going on both on and off the course for our members. And this is a place where our staff gives gracious and friendly service to everyone. We know your name(or soon will) and we treat you well. We guarantee you’ll have a good time.
Lots of warm and spirited competition: good times are had by all at our tournaments and golfing events. There are lots of them organized by our staff and by the members themselves, including our popular Annual Kickoff Classic, Superintendent’s Revenge, Fall Classic, Karl Oskar 3 Person Scramble, and our own CLGC Ryder Cup. Some events are open to all players, some are just for members. We play every possible format for our events so you’re never going to get bored with the same-old, same-old style of play. If you want to try out your stuff against other players, this is the place where you can do it as often as you like.
|Memberships||Total Fee (includes tax)|
|Gold Single (Unlimited play)||$1,045|
|Gold Family: Two Person (Unlimited play)||$1,365|
|Silver Single (Mon-Fri anytime)||$845|
|Silver Family (Mon-Fri anytime)||$1,165|
|Bronze Single (Every day after noon)||$545|
|Bronze Family (Every day after noon)||$695|
|College Student (unlimited play) Current college students only (transcript required)||$470|
18 years or younger
(Mon.-Thurs. and Fri-Sun after 2pm, junior members playing with an adult may play anytime)
|Dependents (19-22) and Grandchildren||$95|
1) There is a 3% surcharge for paying membership, season cart rental, and private cart by credit card.
2) Juniors 17 and under FREE on parent membership. Does not include free cart membership.
3) Gold Members age 30 and under receive 30% off membership if paid in full at time of purchase.
4) Gold Membership includes Handicomp Handicap.
5) All Memberships include reciprocity at Select Western Wisconsin courses.
6) All Members receive special pricing on in stock merchandise.
7) Monthly Membership Payment Options. Payments are made 12 months a year and price is locked for 3 years. Payments are made by monthly bank withdrawals. If a Monthly Member cancels before the 3 year term is up that person will not be able to purchase it again except in the case of illness/injury etc. At discretion of the General Manager. Contact Todd for details.
8) Family Memberships are available for 2 people living as a couple with a common address, sharing an economic and financial household. Dependents on Memberships must be 22 years of age or younger.
Explanation of Membership Benefits
*Permanent Tee Times – Reserve your preferred tees times through-out the golf season, except tournament dates
*Pro Shop Merchandise Discount – All Members receive special pricing on in stock Pro Shop merchandise.
*All Members have reciprocal golf opportunities at western Wisconsin including; Amery, Cumberland, Frederic, Krooked Kreek, Luck, Siren National and more!